Brenzone sul Garda
Ferrara di Monte Baldo
San Zeno di Montagna
Torri del Benaco
Unione Montana Baldo-Garda
The Mountain Union of Baldo-Garda (Unione Montana Baldo-Garda) is a union (formerly a mountain community) from the Veneto region of the Province of Verona made up of 9 municipalities.
The territorial scope of the Union consists of the territory of the Municipalities of: Brentino Belluno, Brenzone sul Garda, Caprino Veronese, Costermano sul Garda, Ferrara di Monte Baldo, Malcesine, Rivoli Veronese, San Zeno di Montagna and Torri del Benaco.
The headquarters is Villa Nichesola, Platano, 6 37013 - Caprino Veronese, VR.
Aims of the Unione Montana Baldo-Garda +-
- carry out the associated exercise of functions and services for the Municipalities included in the territorial scope referred to in Article 2;
- promote the integration of administrative action among the municipalities that constitute it, to be achieved through the progressive unification of municipal functions and services and the harmonization of regulatory and general acts;
- collaborate with the participating Municipalities to improve the living conditions of citizens and to provide them with adequate levels of services;
- rationalize and contain expenditure in order to improve the levels of functionality, economy, effectiveness and efficiency of administrative action;
- protect and enhance the specific territorial resources as well as the cultural, linguistic, architectural, historical identities, traditions and uses of the resident populations;
- promote environmental protection, sustainable economic development, the safeguarding and rational organization of the mountain territory;
- promote the participation of mountain populations in the general process of socio-economic development of the mountain, favoring in particular the conditions of residence, demographic development and cultural, professional and economic growth;
- cooperate in local economic development, also with regard to decentralized and negotiated programming as well as area programmatic agreements.